Click on the articles below to view the PDF files. If you are interested in our German language articles, please click here.
Commercial Legal Services
- Anti-Spam Legislation
- Business Structures in Australia
- Corporate Law
- Deregistration and Winding up of Australian Companies
- Directors' Duties and Obligations
- Distribution Agreements in Australia and Germany – a comparative analysis
- Financial Reporting of Foreign Controlled Companies
- Intellectual Property
- Property Acquisitions in Australia by Foreign Persons
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) Visa (Subclass 400) - Installation and Commissioning of Plant and Machinery
Personal Legal Services
- Deceased Estates
- Do I need a Will?
- Executors’ and Administrators’ Rights and Duties
- Inheritance Law in Germany and Australia (NSW)
- Is There a Statutory Share under Australian Law?
- Powers of Attorney and Wishes for Medical Treatment - A comparison of the law in Germany and Australia
- The Need for Estate Planning
- Who Can Claim On Your Estate?
- Who Gets Your Estate if You Die Without a Will?