Click on the articles below to view the PDF files. If you are interested in our German language articles, please click here.
Commercial Legal Services
- Anti-Spam Legislation
- Business Structures in Australia
- Corporate Law
- Deregistration and Winding up of Australian Companies
- Directors' Duties and Obligations
- Distribution Agreements in Australia and Germany – a comparative analysis
- Financial Reporting of Foreign Controlled Companies
- Intellectual Property
Personal Legal Services
- Deceased Estates
- Do I need a Will?
- Executors’ and Administrators’ Rights and Duties
- Inheritance Law in Germany and Australia (NSW)
- Is There a Statutory Share under Australian Law?
- Powers of Attorney and Wishes for Medical Treatment - A comparison of the law in Germany and Australia
- The Need for Estate Planning
- Who Can Claim On Your Estate?
- Who Gets Your Estate if You Die Without a Will?
Foreign Law Services
- A General Introduction to German Law
- German Inheritance Law and Taxes
- Inheritance Law in Switzerland and Australia (NSW)
- Swiss Law – The Enforcement of Australian Judgments and Arbitration Awards in Switzerland
- The German Tax System
- When Tax is More Intricate Than a Swiss Watch – AFR